The Foundation’s work in The Arts is currently focused on the activities of its arts initiative, ArtsBergen.
- Develops Creative Placemaking Partnerships and Managing Related Projects
- Funds Individual Creative Placemaking Projects that Strategically Link Arts with Economic Development Initiatives
- Hosts Quarterly Community Networking and Professional Development Programs to Connect the Arts and the Broader Community
- Builds a Strong and Cohesive Artist and Arts Organization Community to Create a Unified Voice to Advocate and Market the Arts in Bergen County
- Establishes Arts Focused Relationships with all Sectors of the Economy Including Healthcare, Education, Corporate, Civic, Social Services, etc.
- Fosters Inclusion of the Arts in County Economic Development Projects
- Employs Artists in Community Development Projects
- Works with the Bergen County Division of Cultural and Historic Affairs to Invigorate the Arts in Bergen County
To learn more about ArtsBergen, including Creative Placemaking, a community-building process via arts and culture, click here.